Location: Head office in London.
Office Manager & Student Liaison
The office manager is responsible for the day to day running of our Central London musical theatre academy. The successful applicant will have experience in a fast-paced environment and be highly skilled at inter-personal communication and organisation. The position involves taking questions and concerns from the students and wherever possible, resolving them independently. The OM/SL will also be responsible for the external hiring out of our studios, including bookings, invoices and arranging reception cover for when the hirers are in. You will also be completing ad-hoc tasks given out by the Principal of the Academy and/or his Executive Assistant, and be expected to complete these alongside your day-to-day duties which will include – opening the school, maintaining office supplies, responding to email enquiries, managing the studio space, collating invoices for payment, liaising with students, teachers and external suppliers, and dealing with scheduling requests from the Vice-Principal. Hours are Monday-Friday but some occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
– Knowledge of Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
– Knowledge of social media applications (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
– Excellent time management and organisational skills
– Experience of scheduling and diary management
– The ability to multi-task
– Ability to work under pressure
– Excellent telephone manner
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Previous drama school administration experience
– Previous experience in theatre
– Knowledge of the Musical Theatre industry
Please apply by emailing: