What other funding options are there?

Professional and Career Development loans are commercial bank loans that you can use to help pay for work-related learning.  You can borrow between £300 and £10,000 to help support the cost of up to two years of learning (or three years if it includes one year’s relevant unpaid practical work).  The Government will pay the interest on the loan while you are learning and for one month afterwards.  You will then need to start repaying the loan as you would any other commercial loan product.  You can use the loan towards the cost of your course fees or other costs such as travel and living expenses . You can also use the loan to supplement other forms of support such as grants or bursaries. Personal and Career Development Loans are only available to students on the One Year courses. The two year Musical Theatre Programme and Foundation Course are not eligible.

By |2018-04-22T18:03:39+00:00October 13th, 2016|Comments Off on What other funding options are there?